About Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin)
This drug contains an active ingredient, Trabectedin, which is used in the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma. Soft tissue sarcoma is a type of cancer which occurs in the soft tissues. There are many kinds of cancer, based on the type of tissue they started in. The soft tissues support, connect, or surround other tissues. Examples include tendons, muscles, fat, and blood vessels. This drug is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores & must be taken by doctor’s prescription only. buy Yondelis 1 Mg Injection here and get the best of quality. There are lot of places to Buy Trabectedin injection online, but here at GlobalPharm we have the highest of quality.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Yondelis 1 mg Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy- www.cheapmedicineshop.com
Yondelis 1 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Trabectedin, which is available in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The (Trabectedin):
Yondelis 1 mg Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
How Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin) Works:
Yondelis 1 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Trabectedin. Trabectedin blocks DNA binding of the oncogenic transcription factor FUS-CHOP & reverses the transcriptional program in myxoid liposarcoma. On reversing the genetic program formed by this transcription factor, Trabectedin promotes differentiation & reverses the oncogenic phenotype in these cells. Trabectedin is known to bind & alkylate DNA at the N2 position of guanine. This binding occurs in the minor groove, spans approximately three to five bpbase pairs & is most efficient with CGG sequences. Once bound, this reversible covalent adduct bends DNA toward the major groove and interferes directly with activated transcription, then poisons the transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair complex, and promotes degradation of RNA polymerase II, & generates DNA double-strand breaks.
Before You Use (Trabectedin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Trabectedin
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre- existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use (Trabectedin):
You should not take Yondelis 1 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have active infections
- Have Kidney disease
- Have Rhabdomyolysis
- Have Bonemarrow suppression
- Have Capillary Leak Syndrome (CLS)
- Have heart disorder
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
This drug contains an active ingredient, Trabectedin, which is used in the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma. This medicine is accessible in different substitutes & strengths & must be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take this drug at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Yondelis 1 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin) to Be Used:
As Yondelis 1 mg Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Yondelis 1 mg Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own & for longer period than recommended by doctor.
How To Take The Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin):
This drug should be should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you this drug . Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Yondelis 1 Mg Injection (Trabectedin):
You are always advised to take this drug as prescribed. Do not start/stop taking this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Do not take the Injection in larger or smaller quantity or for longer period than suggested by your doctor. Yondelis 1 Mg Injection for sale
Seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your surgeon immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Yondelis 1 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency measure will be initiated immediately by your physician if they observe overdose symptoms. Buy Trabectedin injection online with GlobalPharm.
The missed dosage of the injection should be administered by the doctor as soon as possible. It is strictly suggested to skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. You must not double the dosage of the prescription to make up for the missed dosage. Since this drug is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low. Yondelis 1 Mg Injection for sale
What Are The Side Effects Of Trabectedin:
- Increased liver enzymes
- Low blood platelets
- Increased creatine phosphokinase level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Decreased appetite
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Itching of skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with this drug.This interaction may produce some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. Yondelis 1 Mg Injection for sale. You must always talk about with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Renal impairment
You must avoid consumption of grapefruit or grapefruit juice during treatment with this medicine as it may increase the risk of side effects which may affect bone marrow function, resulting in low numbers of different types of blood cells. buy Yondelis 1 Mg Injection
Warning And Precaution and where to Buy Trabectedin injection online :
This drug can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/kidney disease
- Regular monitoring of kidney function and blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medication
- You must use effective contraception while on Trabectedin therapy
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine as it may cause nausea and vomiting
- Always consult with your doctor straight away to get best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above mentioned conditions. Yondelis 1 Mg Injection for sale here.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used to treat with caution in children, adolescents, and elderly
- Not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby. When you buy Yondelis 1 Mg Injection here you get the best for your health.
- You must always check up the information precisely written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine. buy Yondelis 1 Mg Injection here at globalpharm. Yondelis 1 Mg Injection for sale
It should be taken for cancer treatment. Do not take this prescription for longer period than suggested by the Doctor. buy Yondelis 1 Mg Injection at the best rate in the market.
Store at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing. Buy Trabectedin injection online here.