What is Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for? Buy Keytruda Injection online
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a monoclonal antibody (immunotherapy) indicated for the treatment of people with. Buy Keytruda Injection online. Buy Keytruda Injection USA
- advanced (unresectable or metastatic) melanoma1,2,3
- metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC as first-line treatment in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin1,2,3
- recurrent or metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)2,3
- recurrent classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL)1,2,3
- locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma1,2,17
- solid tumours having the biomarkers MSI-H or dMMR1,16
- recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma2,18
How does Keytruda (pembrolizumab) work?
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a monoclonal antibody, a type of protein that has been designed to recognise and attach to a specific structure (called an antigen) that is found in certain cells in the body. Keytruda (pembrolizumab) has been designed to attach to and block a receptor called ‘programmed cell death-1’ (PD-1), which switches off the activity of certain cells of the immune system (the body’s natural defences) called T cells. By blocking PD-1, pembrolizumab prevents PD-1 from switching off these immune cells, thereby increasing the ability of the immune system to kill cancer cells1. Buy Keytruda Injection online
Where has Keytruda (pembrolizumab) been approved?
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) was approved by:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA:
- September 4, 2014, for advanced or unresectable melanoma2
- October 2, 2015, for advanced (metastatic) NSCLC which progressed after other treatments and with tumours that express a protein called PD-L14
- August 8, 2016, for recurrent or metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HBSCC)7
- October 24, 2016, as first-line treatment for metastatic NSCLC with PD-L1 expression on ≥ 50 % of cells as determined by an FDA-approved test; in absence of EGFR or ALK genomic tumour aberrations, and for patients with metastatic NSCLC whose tumours express PD-L1 on ≥ 1 % of cells with disease progression on or after platinum-containing chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on other therapies approved for these aberrations prior to receiving pembrolizumab2,6
- March 14, 2017, for adult and pediatric patients with refractory cHL, or who have relapsed after 3 or more prior lines of therapy13
- May 10, 2017, in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin, as first-line treatment for metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC13
- May 18, 2017, for locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma in patients who are not eligible to (first-line treatment) or have disease progression during or following (second-line treatment) certain chemotherapies2
- May 23, 2017, for adult and pediatric patients with unresectable or metastatic solid tumors having a biomarker referred to as microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR). The indication is for tumours that progressed following prior treatment and who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options16
- September 22, 2017, for patients with recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (PD-L1 Combined Positive Score (CPS) ≥1), with disease progression on or after two or more prior lines of therapy including fluoropyrimidine- and platinum-containing chemotherapy and if appropriate, HER2/neu-targeted therapy2.
- European Medical Agency (EMA), European Union:
- July 17, 2015, for advanced or unresectable melanoma1
- June 23, 2016, for locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC12
- January 31, 2017, as first-line treatment of patients with metastatic NSCLC with PD-L1 on ≥50% of cells and without EGFR or ALK mutation8,9
- May 2017, for relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL)
- July 20, 2017, for locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma17
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia: Buy Keytruda Injection USA
- April 16, 2015, for advanced melanoma3
- March 6, 2017, for as first-line treatment of patients with metastatic NSCLC with PD-L1 on ≥50% of cells and without EGFR or ALK mutation12
- March 7, 2017, for advanced non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC)12
- March 21, 2017, for recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)3
- for relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL)3
- for locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma3
- Health Canada, January 15, 201919:
- Unresectable or metastatic melanoma who have not received prior treatment with ipilimumab. Subjects with BRAF V600 mutant melanoma may have received prior BRAF inhibitor therapy
- Unresectable or metastatic melanoma and disease progression following ipilimumab therapy and, if BRAF V600 mutation positive, following a BRAF or MEK inhibitor
- Metastatic non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC) as monotherapy, in adults whose tumours have high PD-L1 expression (TPS ≥50%) as determined by a validated test, with no EGFR or ALK genomic tumour aberrations, and no prior systemic chemotherapy treatment for metastatic NSCLC
- Locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy or within 12 months of completing neoadjuvant or adjuvant platinumcontaining chemotherapy. Buy Keytruda Injection online
Please note that this medicine may have also been approved in other regions than the ones we’ve listed. If you have a question about its approval in a specific country feel free to contact our support team.
How is Keytruda (pembrolizumab) taken? Buy Keytruda Injection online
The standard dosage is1,2,3:
- Melanoma: 200 mg every 3 weeks
- NSCLC: 200 mg every 3 weeks
- HNSCC: 200 mg every 3 weeks
- cHL: 200 mg every 3 weeks for adults and 2 mg/kg (up to 200 mg) every 3 weeks for pediatrics
- Urothelial Carcinoma: 200 mg every 3 weeks
- MSI-H Cancer: 200 mg every 3 weeks for adults and 2 mg/kg (up to 200 mg) every 3 weeks for children
- Gastric Cancer: 200 mg every 3 weeks.
Administer as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes.
Complete information about Keytruda (pembrolizumab) dosage and administration can be found in the official prescribing information listed in our resources section1,2,3. Buy Keytruda Injection online
Note: Please consult with your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
Are there any known adverse reactions or side effects of Keytruda (pembrolizumab) Buy Keytruda Injection online
Common side effects
The most common adverse reactions ( ≥20% of patients) listed in the prescribing information include1,2,3:
- musculoskeletal pain
- decreased appetite
Serious adverse reactions
The serious adverse reactions listed in the prescribing information include1,2,3:
- immune-mediated pneumonitis
- immune-mediated colitis
- immune-mediated hepatitis
- immune-mediated endocrinopathies:
- Thyroid disorders
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- immune-mediated nephritis
- immune-mediated skin adverse reactions including, StevensJohnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN)
- Other immune-mediated adverse reactions: In organ transplant recipients
- Infusion-related reactions
- Complications of allogeneic HSCT.
Use in a specific population (Buy Keytruda Injection online)
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) can be fatal for a fetus; it is not advised for women who are pregnant or breast feeding1,2,3.
Avoid use in patients with a severely damaged immune system1,2,3. Buy Keytruda Injection USA
For a comprehensive list of side effects and adverse reactions please refer to the official prescribing information1,2,3.