There are many reasons why a man might not last as long in bed as he would like. At some point or another, most men experience this feeling. You could be suffering from performance anxiety, stress, premature ejaculation, or erectile dysfunction (if you lose your erection during sex). The good news is that there are a variety of behavioural changes and prescription treatments which can help you last longer in bed. female excitement tablet. female sex capsule. Sex pills for men. Buy sex enhancement pills
Performance Anxiety female excitement tablet
If you find yourself worrying about how long you’ll last in bed, then you could be suffering from performance anxiety – ‘nerves’, essentially. Practically every man will have experienced some form of performance anxiety. Normally it is nothing to worry about. However sometimes anxiety can develop into premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. Buy sex enhancement pills
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a very common problem, and one which affects most men at some point. Usually PE involves sex lasting less than two minutes before the man ejaculates. However, if both parties are happy and fulfilled then there is nothing to worry about. On average, men are more likely than women to define an orgasm as ‘premature’.
- Primary PE is often psychological, and starts when the man first becomes sexually active. It can then remain a lifelong issue.
- Secondary PE occurs later in life and can be caused by both psychological and physical factors. Stress, anxiety, depression are all possible causes.
Prescription treatments for both types of PE can be found below.
Premature ejaculation isn’t the only condition that can affect a man’s sexual duration. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sex, and this can include losing your erection during sex. ED is a common condition and, like PE, most men will experience it at some point. Sometimes ED is psychological but often it is a symptom of an underlying physical cause, such as high blood pressure. As such, it is always best to have a health check to rule out the possibility of your ED being related to a more serious underlying health condition.
If you think you may have erectile dysfunction, you can take a FREE online assessment at LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor.
Ways to last longer in bed
Whether you experience premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, or whether you just want to hold out longer than you already do, here are some tips on how to last longer in bed:
- Foreplay: Sex is more than simply penetration. Foreplay can greatly increase the sexual experience in terms of both time and pleasure.
- Behavioural Techniques: Try the ‘squeeze technique’ (squeeze the penis tip near climax to prevent ejaculation), and the stop-start technique (reduce simulation when nearing climax).More details can be found here.
- Mental Distraction: An old classic. During sex focus on your attention on something deeply unerotic such as multiplication tables. This can reduce the enjoyment of the act itself but is often effective in delaying ejaculation.
- Slow Down: Generally, the faster the man has sex, the quicker he ejaculates. Rapid, hard thrusts result in a faster climax. A slower, more measured technique means the penis tip is less stimulated and ejaculation delayed. It also allows for greater control over ejaculation.
- Masturbate: Masturbation is perfectly healthy and natural. Masturbating regularly can help build up your stamina and thus enable you to last longer during sex. You can also practice behavioural techniques while masturbating so you are more comfortable using them during sex.
- Condoms: Condoms decrease sensitivity and therefore usually increase the time taken to ejaculate. They also have the added bonus of preventing sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies.
- Communication: Make sure you let your partner know what works for you and what doesn’t. An open attitude towards sex should also relax you more and lessen the nerves that cause a swift ejaculation.
Men who regularly experience premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction may find treatment is the best option. There are a number of easy, effective treatments for both conditions. Prescription treatments are outlined below. Counselling is another option, highly effective for those who condition is psychological. female excitement tablet. Sex pills for men
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation Ways to last longer in bed
For some men, premature ejaculation is a recurring problem. Our information page ‘Premature Ejaculation: Causes & Treatments’ offers a detailed overview. Buy sex enhancement pills
- Priligy. A prescription tablet which delays the chemical reactions that cause ejaculation. Taken orally, it has been shown to be very effective. .
- EMLA. A cream applied to the penis to desensitise nerve endings which are part of the ejaculation process. Although unlicensed as treatment for PE, EMLA is commonly prescribed and used with much success. Wash it off afterwards.
- Behavioural techniques that help a man ‘unlearn’ the habit of premature ejaculation. Such techniques are most likely to produce permanent results. female excitement tablet. female sex capsule
Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
A number of prescription treatments are available for erectile dysfunction such as Viagra, as well as Cialis, Spedra, Levitra and Sildenafil. Essentially they all help you gain and maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to your penis; helping you last longer in bed.
For more information and advice visit our erectile dysfunction online clinic.
Counselling Ways to last longer in bed
Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are often psychological. Counselling allows you to address the underlying issue. The counselling can be combined with a medical regime that addresses the problem in the short-term. Once the counselling has resolved the issue, medical treatment can be ceased. We have partnered with Thinkwell to offer private counselling. Click here for more information. female sex capsule. Sex pills for men